Saturday, March 24, 2012

LOVE my Cameo!

I've wanted the Silhouette for years now and when they came out with the new Cameo that can cut 12"x10' I was so jumping on that band wagon.  I'm so glad I did too... I've done so much with it already.  I'll have to take pics of some of the stuff but right now its cutting away at some cute images I'm putting in a swap box for someone.  I've made a bunch of bookmarks for my mom's class this weekend & I just could not be happier with it.  Its worth every penny! 

Here's the images its cutting right now for a swap package I'm putting together for a gal.
 For this one I cut out a mask of hearts (love all the backgrounds from the online store), I laid it over the black cardstock and misted my Studio Calico white mist over it.  I also cut out the sailboat with my Cameo.


Then I decided the mask was too cute to waste so I used it also.  There's also 2 other items on this page that I cut using the machine... the polaroid frame, and the people cutouts @ the bottom.

Also I gotta show you the cool bag that's made just for storing my Cameo Silhouette, its huge!  The machine is long and slender so it fits in the bottom and all the accessories go in dividers on top.
We both love it!


No comments: