Monday, May 21, 2012

End of MAY Sale!

ALL items are 20% off if you use the code: 20OFF (til end of May only, expires May 31st @ midnight Alaska Standard Time)

Also, I do have free shipping for all orders over $25. when you use the code: FREESHIP

And there's more....
If you send me 3 suggestion for buttons you'd like to see you'll get an additional 5% off
(I'll e-mail the code to you after I receive your suggestions.)
And I'll randomly pick winners each month from people who have given suggestions.
(Winners will receive grab bags)

Like me on Facebook & get the latest updates.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100003933754196

Sorry, I'm new to this whole FB thing, I usually use my phone so I dont know how to do the links, hopefully this works.

Now go to & lets hear some suggestions. 

My plan is to get new designs every time one sells out. So I'll constantly have new designs in the shop.
Thanks for stopping by!

Laci

No comments: